Take a minute to see what your Board has been up to!
– As we get closer to signing a lease and building our store, we’ve been having more discussions about what it means to be a full service grocery store. In-depth conversations about delis, hot bars, and buffets may not sound exciting, but we’re making sure to thoroughly examine every choice to guarantee that we’re bringing you a store you love.
– It’s budget time again! Again, not the most exciting thing, but we go through every detail so you don’t have to! Each year we get better at assembling and projecting the next year’s budget, so by the time the store opens we’ll have this down pat!
– All of our business documents are close to being finalized, including our business plan, financial pro forma, and investment campaign documents.
– If you want to learn more about what your is doing, we invite you to join us at our next meeting on Wednesday, May 16th at 7pm at Millrace.
– We had a great turn out at our Member Mixer in January, and we even gained 4 new members that evening!
– We’ve really enjoyed hearing from you! We’ll be taking this input into account as we work through the decisions of designing our store.
– It’s that time of year when we start putting together our budget. It’s not the most exciting work, but rest assured that we carefully plan our year in order to use your investments as responsibly as possible.
– We’re sending 4 representatives to the Up and Coming Conference this year. This is the largest conference for startup food co-ops and each year we learn so much! Be on the look out next month for a conference update.