WHO ARE THE NEWEST ROOTED CARROT CO-OP MARKET MEMBER-OWNERS? These friends took that important step in supporting your Co-op!
- Megan Gregorsok, Cedar Falls
- Lori Seawel, Cedar Falls
- Andrew Eisenman, Waterloo
- Nick Evens, Cedar Falls
- Lauren Dunn, Cedar Falls
- Marsha Lehs, Independence
- Mallory DeVries, Charles City
- Sue Fread, Hudson
- Pamela Frase, Waterloo
- Ben Spath, Cedar Falls
- Chris Salisbury, Cedar Falls
- Laura Shaner, Cedar Falls
Are you going to be the next excited member-owner? Now you know of our future location so don’t wait…JOIN TODAY!
Complete your membership by filling out your application and purchasing your share all online right here, right now: https://rootedcarrot.coop/join-today/
REMEMBER! The more Owners, the stronger and more sustainable our Co-op will be. Join today!
Co-op Member-Owners purchase a one-time share for $200 (no annual fee, payable in $50 installments) and receive awesome benefits:
- You receive specials at over 75 local businesses right now!
- In profitable years, Owners receive an annual dividend ($) based on how much you shopped
- You get a say in our products, programs, and classes
- You receive Owner in-store specials when we open
- You get a vote in our Board leadership and the opportunity to serve on the Board
BEST OF ALL:
- You get a grocery store that sources from local farms and producers, pays good wages with benefits, reduces our food’s carbon footprint, increases access to healthy food for all, and builds a thriving local economy.